HVAC Maintenance Technician
We’re looking for exceptional maintenance technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest-quality customer experience in residential HVAC repair.
As an HVAC maintenance technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will perform system checks for heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident comfort and safety options.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete HVAC in-home, system checks on equipment less than 10 years old.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to offer the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback, and options sheets.
- Knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven record of accomplishment in heating and cooling systems.
- Continued education and training to obtain NATE certification.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude in life.
What we offer
- Competitive pay is structured for our top performers.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck.
- Wellness Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Innovative technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about All Air by visiting www.allairservices.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.